OK, so I'm taking a beginner pottery class with Evan. We decided it might be a cool hobby and in Evan's ideal dream world, a potential source of income. ha! Anyway, we're enjoying class but it's definitely more challenging than it looks.
Evan was having a mini rant about how every time he mentions to someone that he and his wife are taking a pottery class, the person almost always makes some mention of the pottery scene in the movie Ghost, with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze. Let me just get this out in the open: No, we don't do anything close to that scene, and besides, we're beginners. We're paying very close attention to our clay, not each other. :o)
For those of you that either don't know the movie scene I'm referring to, or just want to watch it for good times, I'm going to post it. I warn you not to watch the entire clip. It gets rather steamy and I think someone made some alterations to it. Once the scene is no longer about pottery, feel free to abort.
6 comments:
Hahaha... this post cracked me up! I'd love to see pictures of what you create!!
I took a ceramics class my senior year of high school. I discovered that I didn't have a ton of talent. :-)
Pottery Class has got to be much more romantic than the welding class Kris and I took in college. Need to pay attention with all that electricity and molten metal.
I remember Evan taking that welding class too. You're right though, spinning a pile of wet clay is a bit better than molten metal!
There were definetly some 'sparks' though :)
Awwwwwwwwww........ KRISTEN! Hahaha!!!!
Ang and Evan, Have a Merry Christmas. Drink eggnog and eat well.
Evan, if it snows, try not to get too angry when people drive slow.
Post a Comment