Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged?

I guess there are games in the blogosphere where you get "tagged" by someone and have to answer the questions they ask. Evan's cousin, Liz, tagged me and asked me to list 5 things about myself that people may not know. By the way, these questions are always tough for me!!

1. I very much dislike being the center of attention or being put on the spot.

2. I was born on Halloween (Oct. 31). Some people are born the 29th or 30th and say they are born on Halloween. This irritates me. The 31st is the only day of Halloween. It would be like being born on Dec. 23 and saying you were born on Christmas. dumb.

3. I love ice cream.

4. I don't like coffee or coffee-flavored things. Some coffees smell good, but that's it.

5. I enjoy making pottery. We just bought a wheel, so now we can make more cool things (in all my spare time).

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

I never knew you disliked coffee....hmmmm
My coffe has to be more like dessert coffee:)

I think most answers i knew...
Have a great day!