I'm feeling the need to post because it has been almost 2 weeks since I last updated everyone. Not much new to report, which is good news. We are staying healthy (knock on wood) despite being around those getting over various illnesses.
Seth is continuing his quest for new flavors as he gets through these orange/yellow veggies and fruits. He has now had: rice cereal, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, oatmeal cereal, and as of today, peaches. He is a good eater (I wasn't worried) and only makes a face when trying the first spoonful of a new food.
He is continuing to grow pretty steadily. I have now put away all 0-3 month clothes. Even some of the 3-6month outfits that have feet (sleepers) have become too short. Length is the main problem. I think we might have a tall one on our hands!
Overall, he is still a happy little guy. He likes his naps and is sleeping well. It seems like we are putting him down for a nap quite often, but he shows the signs of being tired and does drift off to sleep with the help of his Rainforest music. According to the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, an infant should not be awake more than 2 hours at a time. This doesn't seem to be a problem with Seth. He shows the signs of being tired around an hour of being awake. When naps get screwed up, Seth gets overtired and can have trouble getting settled down to sleep at times. So, we do our best to facilitate his naps without becoming hermits. Usually after a weekend of being out and about, it will take a Monday to get back in his routine.
3 comments:
we have that same penguin outfit :)
she hasn't worn it yet though, I think it's a bit big.
Good to hear everything is going well!
I know I always say this but he is just way way way too cute!!! great photo! Thanks for the update.
Glad to hear everyone is well! I feel so beyond horrible ( cold)!!!
Bill fell today on the ice while working and had to be rushed to the hospital (in columbus) by ambulance got exrays and crutches, he sprained his knee badly! sigh
so now on top of 3 kids I have a helpless husband to get around too!
Seth is so darn cute! He is such a happy guy, enjoy the sleeping all too soon it will change!;)
Post a Comment