To Evan:
I can't believe we are celebrating five years already. I would still walk down that aisle today if given the opportunity. I am so blessed to be living along side my best friend – to wake up in the morning and at night rest my head next to the best partner anyone could ask for. We make a great team and I don't know what I'd do without you.
And now, a son...who wakes us up every morning with his cheerful talking. What a joy it has been watching you be such a wonderful and loving father to him! He is so lucky to have you as his daddy – to show him the ropes and work and learn beside you. He loves you so much and I know you can tell when he flashes you a big grin. We thank you for going to work each and every day so that we can have all that we need.
We love you so much! I look forward to the next 5 and the next 5 after that. Thank you for being the hard-working, Godly man of integrity that I dreamed about.
3 comments:
YIPPIE!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! I was just thinking about your wedding a few days ago for some reason! I am so happy that you are so happy!!!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment