Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Thankful Heart


Today is my parents' 41st Anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! We love you very much!

Thinking about my family makes me think about one of the biggest things I'm thankful for...and tis the season to do so! To keep it short and sweet, I'm thankful that my family loves me unconditionally, loves my husband as much as me and considers us one unit, and takes a genuine interest in our son and showers him with love.

Thanks for having a home where we can always feel safe and welcome. Thanks for giving your time, money, and energy to help us when we needed it. Thanks for your love. Thanks for being a picture of Christ.

I'm thankful for my family that lives under this roof with me. Thankful that we are happy and healthy. Thankful that we are trying to do what's right for our future...setting our goals together and accomplishing them together. Thankful that we support one another and know where our true Help comes from. I love you both so much!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends!

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! I totally agree! We have so much to be be thankful for we are so Blessed!

Liz McCoy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! What a wonderful post. God sure does bless us bunches huh?