Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Minds

I think it's fun to watch Seth play and to try to figure out his thoughts/logic. Tonight as I was baking cookies, he was at the fridge playing with his toy he got from Grandpa George and Grandma Elaine. It's a farm where you put the animal pieces (all magnetic) in and it will make the animal sound, give you a small fact about the animal, etc.

I've mentioned that Seth likes to empty out cabinets and move things from one spot to another. I was especially amused tonight when I turned around to see what he was doing with his farm animals on the fridge. Below are a couple photos.


Apparently, Seth was ready to deep fry some farm animals for a snack. ha. Our little meat eater! I don't think he has seen us use the fry basket, but it is stored at his level...so it was fair game. I don't know, I thought it was cute and funny.

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

lol! Thats too cute!

Liz McCoy said...

oh that is cute and funny :) what a smart guy he is!!!

Kris said...

Leah got the farm for christmas too. I didn't let her have all the magnets yet, just a couple, but she likes moving them from one side of the fridge to the other and back again. Sometimes sticking them to the metal baby gate. pushing the button to start the music on the way by.
It's funny how many different ways they find to play with the same toy!