My sister-in-law
Tina often posts a "Tackle It Tuesday" job that she accomplishes. I thought of that today as I thought of a recent accomplishment here at the new house...and how many more I can do in the future as we fix it up.
So, here is the first big tackle for the house: remove old, ugly, tattered awning from the front of the house. We think it made a huge difference. Here are the pics before and after. Enjoy!
BEFORE

AFTER
4 comments:
WOW!!! What a great transformation!! Im so excited for you guys!! Check out my craft blog http://sweetchicshomedecor.blogspot.com I have some cool Famiy name signs that I make. Im making some for relatives orders.. if you are interested let me know :)
Fantastic tackle!!! looks amazing your house is soo beautiful!! I can't wait to see what you do next.
WOW! WOW! WOW!
I love it!!! Can't wait to see this place!
Looks great Angela!!!! Huge difference!! It is a cute house!!
Post a Comment