Monday, August 2, 2010

The question of the week



If all goes well on Wednesday, we'll have an answer to this question. Of course, the number one concern is the baby's health. I'm trying to stay impartial to what the gender outcome may be...but it's difficult. I've always wanted one of each. I don't have any control over the situation, so I need to just sit back and see what happens.

I will update as soon as I know something. :)

4 comments:

daeth said...

Congratulations!!!!

I didn't know you were pregnant!!

Liz McCoy said...

so exciting!!! I'm right there with you I have no feeling at this point one way or the other I just can't wait to know! :D

I'm excited for you all I can't wait to hear the news

Ryan said...

Ditto Alex!

We wanted a second boy, but God had other plans. Now we're sold out on having a girl. He has a way of doing that.

Anticipating the news........

palmtreefanatic said...

exciting!