Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Buses & Billboards

It's getting to be that time of year again...farmers' market season. Through a friend, I somehow got involved doing design work for the market she manages and, last year, was a part of getting a brand new Lakewood market started (of which I did designs for).

Last year I thought it was cool to see my work on the street poles in downtown Lakewood.
A banner from last year's Lakewood market

This year, I was asked to do designs for Growhio, which kinda promotes 7 area farmers markets. Part of the scope of work for Growhio involved an ad for the side of an RTA bus and also a series of billboards. I hope I get to see my work whiz by on an RTA bus in my neighborhood this spring. How cool would that be?! Or drive by and see my work on a big billboard in Kamm's Corners. I never call myself a photographer, but these ads also use a photo i took at the LFM last year. Yay for not having to use stock photography!
Bus ad for RTA

Billboard design

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

Those are gorgeous graphics!! They certainly make me want to go to the farmers markets

palmtreefanatic said...

we dont go see you cuz bill has issues with everyone anymore and it was the worst day of my life, I never been so ridiculed and cussed at for NOTHING!!!
melts was great but the day sucked big time! I really wanted to come see you:(

Courtney said...

Nice work. I see you haven't lost your touch. When do you find the time????