It's not officially the first time he's done this, but it is the first time one of my boys has been this interested in his feet. Brock LOVES gnawing on his toes! Socks on or off. I never saw Seth do this at all at this stage (though he was imitating it for me this morning as I took this photo). Brock will interrupt a feeding so he can get his toes in his mouth...which leaves toes that have cereal and/or pureed fruit or vegetable on them. Yay. Funny to watch and yet I kinda feel sorry that he's so desperate to chew on something that his foot seems like the best option. Gotta love teething. Speaking of firsts and teething, Brock's first tooth has reached the surface! Glad all the drooling and chewing is coming to fruition.
Seth playing with his brother. Again, not necessarily the first time I've seen him talking to Brock, but today it warmed my heart to find them playing and Seth saying to Brock, "Are you so excited, buddy?". Seth takes a genuine interest in Brock's welfare and tries to guess what Brock needs when he cries. I often hear "I think he wants a bottle, Mom." which is much better than "Mom, he's crying again!". Very sweet.
And for me, first time seeing my work on a billboard. This one can be found in the Kamm's Corners neighborhood, at Rocky River Dr & Lorain Ave.
Just kinda fun.
1 comment:
Nice work Angela! Miss you.
Post a Comment