So, I'm saving for a bigger car. Don't get me wrong, my current car has been completely dependable the almost 9 years I've had it. But, our family fills it up. It would be nice to have a couple extra seats for when we have extra people with us.
I keep saving. I know we will buy a used car and pay cash for it. We are hardcore don't-go-into-debt-for-anything-but-a-house kind of people. This is a lesson in patience having to diligently save and wait, then save and wait some more. I have a goal in mind (and will likely have to increase that amount to get what I want) and recently hit the half-way point in my saving.
So, just for fun, I looked to see what kind of cars could I buy with the money I have saved right now. Ready?
 |
| 2002 Jaguar: This says my husband is in the mob. Don't ask why my kids are in hand-me-downs. |
 |
| 2000 Lexus: It's beige. That is all. |
 |
| 2004 Eclipse: Woo-hoo! Kids will just love going on rides with mom. We all know carseats look killer in convertibles. |
 |
1986 Camaro: This pretty much assures me that no one will mess with me or my kids. We're too bad ass.
I wonder if a tape of Def Leppard comes with it? |
No comments:
Post a Comment