
Anyway, on to the official announcement:
It is with great joy that I announce that Evan and I are expecting our first child!! I've known for a few weeks, but waited to get the doctor's confirmation this morning before sharing. I am 7.5 weeks along on this 40-week journey. I'm not out of the woods yet as far as miscarriage goes, so hopefully the next month is uneventful in that way. They say I'm due on September 29, Evan's birthday is the 30th. So, he might have to begin sharing it with his son or daughter.
Again, Happy Valentine's Day from myself, Evan, and Baby Hammer!
10 comments:
Congratulations! (officially ;)
Praying for a smooth pregnancy and an exciting b-day present for Evan!
Im so excited for you 2!
Congrates guys!!!!
Rachel and I will be praying for you.
Awesome, congrats!
yes its true! All 3 of you sis's are pregnant! but you I Plan to have the baby bash shower for:)Keith and Chris are going to have another too, I just found out, while he was here...
Whoa! Awesome! Congratulations, that's so great. Last week of September is usually a very popular time for birthdays.
I found the right time to stumble across your blog.
I'm still just so excited every time I read this on your blog.
How are you feeling??
Yay!!! Congrats!!! :D
Yay!!! Congrats!!! :D
Post a Comment