This question seems to be the #1 question asked by family and friends as they've learned of my big news. So, I have an answer for you:
Due to my all-day, every day nausea, I'm snacking on something just about every waking hour. Now, I'm not throwing up (as of yet) and I'm so very thankful for that!! But my steady diet of granola bars, granny smith apples, and pretzels to keep my stomach at ease is getting old. I'm completely fine as long as I'm sleeping or eating. ha! what a life, right?
Other than my stomach, I'm feeling pretty great. I get tired a little earlier in the evening and take a nap on weekends whenever possible. I still try to make it to the gym on a couple weeknights for something low-intensity, but lately I've opted out due to the "morning" sickness issue. Some nights I'm just not up to doing anything but going home and chilling on the couch. I am very much looking forward to a somewhat back-to-normal routine! I want spring to get here so I can go on walks outside in the evening and get fresh air and move around.
I'm having my first ultrasound on Friday, March 9. They are going to see how I'm progressing and confirm how far along I am. I'm very excited to see what's going on in there! I guess I still have a hard time believing this is all for real. Well, the nausea reminds me frequently. I have my next check-up on March 13, I think we'll get to listen for a heartbeat but I'm not sure.
Thank you all for checking in on me. I feel very loved.
1 comment:
its so exciting!
you wil hear the heartbeat every check up soon enogh! then it all becomes real!
Post a Comment