
Evan & I think this shirt is great. It's from his favorite movie, Revenge of the Nerds. Booger wears it in the movie.
Yeah, stress just comes with the territory in the design world. Demanding clients, eager account executives, and stressed out designers. That's been my story lately. I welcome the overtime money, but the lack of sleep and crazy stress that is forced on me at work makes it almost not worth the extra cash.
Example, I was told yesterday morning that a 24-page annual report was due to the client today. Annual reports require a significant amount of time organizing all the text, placing photos, and of course making the report look nice and well-designed. I had about 8 hours to complete the task. Sounds like plenty of time right? No. Not when your phone is ringing with clients wanting to discuss projects, emails demanding responses, pressmen calling me for press checks, etc. So, I came in at 6:30am this morning to finish the project that I started yesterday afternoon and got it sent out to the client by 2pm. Now I'm completely exhausted.
After a 10-hour day, I think I'm going to take it easy tonight.
1 comment:
and now it is all done? congrats, nothing like that sigh of relief...untill the next project comes;)
Post a Comment