
Seth is 8 Months old today! Time is really flying. I have lots to do before he turns 1. I haven't started his baby book yet, but am just about ready to start it. I have organized the photos and am waiting on the rest of the prints to arrive (I ordered them from snapfish for convenience and they were cheap).I've also reserved a space at the pavilion at Lakewood Park for his birthday party on Aug. 30. Glad I called this week because 2 of the 4 spaces had been reserved already.
So let's see... Seth is basically sitting on his own now. Eventually he may topple over if he tries to reach something far away or watch where I am walking across the room. But anyway, he can sit and play with his toys all by himself. He isn't crawling yet, but I see progression in that area. When on his belly he scoots all around in a big circle. He hasn't figured out that he can use his arms and legs to go forward and back. So for now, he scoots around. He loves to stand (with help from us of course)! His legs are nice and strong and he kicks them ALL the time! It makes giving him a bottle challenging at times because he is frantically kicking.
Seth is still in the teething phase. He has no teeth yet but his gums are very swollen and the drool is endless. We've battled diaper rash and still battling a red, blotchy mouth and cheek area. Thank you teething! Poor guy, I know he must be so uncomfortable sometimes.
Seth still loves to eat and is a pretty good sleeper. We have had a few nights that he doesn't wake at all for a feeding. But overall, he still gets up once in the morning (around 4:30) then back to sleep until 7. He takes 3 naps a day usually, each around an hour long (they range from 45min on a bad day to 2+ hours on a good).
That's the Seth recap. He is our pride and joy and we love him so much. He's an easy baby and we're so grateful for that!
6 comments:
awe!!! what a big boy!!!! Hard to believe he'll be 1 in a few short months!!!
wow! he is sure growing up! he is looking more like you;)
Great to hear Seth is growing up like a good little boy. It helps us know what to expect!
Such a cutie! What a smile : )
you have been tagged! come see
He looks like such a happy camper:) I'll look into the sleep book you recommended. Anything to help me get a few extra things done around the house and have a happier, healthier baby.
Ryan and I can't wait to see you guys and meet Seth!
-Jenn
Post a Comment