Friday, May 30, 2008

9 Months!

Here he is under the coffee table. Always finding somewhere new to explore!

I still can't believe that Seth is 9 months old today. We're 75% of the way through his first year already. Evan and I joke that tomorrow he will start Kindergarten...or at least it will seem that way.

Seth is moving around quite a bit, considering he isn't crawling yet. But, boy is he getting close! In a few weeks I think he'll have it down. We especially see the affects of his mysterious scooting at night. We will put him down on his back and say goodnight. In a few moments we hear him, check in on him, and he is sitting up smiling at us and very proud of himself. In the morning we find him in a variety of contortions. I have found him squished into the corner of the crib with a few stuffed animals and his blanket. I have found him in a tornado drill-like position as well. I have also found him sitting up with a death grip on one of the giraffes hanging from his mobile. Needless to say, he is never where we put him last.

Seth is such a joy and still gets complimented wherever we go. He is so well behaved and flexible. Even when he is exhausted he doesn't make a scene. He simply waits until we're in the car and passes out. We love him so much. Our hearts melt when he flashes us one of his smiles. The Lord has truly blessed us and we feel so privileged to have him.

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

angela what a precious boy you have!!! and I love reading how much joy he brings to your life.

Congrats on the big 9 month old boy!! they do grow up fast but you seem to certainly be enjoying every moment of it :)

Bless you bunches!!!

Kris said...

it is funny to see where they end up falling asleep in the crib, once I thought Leah was going to fall asleep standing up because she refused to sit down...

palmtreefanatic said...

He is in deed the best baby ever! You are very Blessed!!! He is so gosh darn adorable too!