Monday, June 9, 2008

And so it begins...


...to get a bit busier around here. Not only summer activities that keep us on the road every weekend it seems, but Seth is getting busier too. This weekend he crawled for the first time. No, I didn't get it on film. My parents and Evan were right there as witnesses. I will get some photos of him moving, but he isn't crawling consistently yet. The days are gone when I could sit him in one place and still find him there moments later.

Anyway, a couple photos of our visit with Evan's family yesterday. Aunt Tina took these photos (she ALWAYS has her camera ready unlike us). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

love his sleeveless shirt too cute!!!

Ryan said...

Now life gets interesting as Seth starts to explore on his own. It's hard not to wish away the stage Lincoln is in currently as we wait for him to progress to the next milestone.
Let us know when you have a free weekend. We could head up to your house or have you down here. Either way, we're really looking forward to seeing all three of you:)

Jenn