Yes, Seth is crawling...and now we have evidence. I managed to get a couple shots today. He's also starting to pull himself up a little too . Then there's this other move where he goes up on his hands and feet, with his butt in the air, like he's attempting to stand. I have yet to get photos of this! He seems to catch wind that I've got the camera out and stops dead in his tracks...and just smiles.
We've also been enjoying time outside and on our porch...which Seth seems to like also. Here's a photo of playtime on the porch. Enjoy!
5 comments:
We think the reason Leah crawls on her hands and feet with buns in the air is because she dosen't like her knees on the hard floors. She dosen't usually do it on carpet.
Good luck with the babyproofing :) they always seem to find the spot you don't want them to.
yippie seth!!!! wow what a big boy he is!!!
awww....woohooo...he will be walking before you know it!
Interesting times ahead!! ;-) He is so adorable!!! Alayna crawls on her hands and feet sometimes too, especially when she is in a dress! So cute with the bum in the air!!!
I echo what Kris said about the baby-proofing!!! :-) Alayna finds the most interesting things sometimes!
You should try to get pictures of the diaper changing experience. I've never seen a baby try to do a head stand naked before:)
I love the outfit. It's so cute and fuzzy!
Post a Comment