Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August: A busy month!

I stink. I haven't had a new post here for awhile and sadly, I haven't had a chance to even take photos of Seth to post here either. I've been so busy and unfortunately, I'm going to remain that way at least until September. August is a very busy month.

Seth will have his first birthday this month. I have a few pages yet to go on his scrapbook and I don't even know when I'm going to get it done. I have absolutely no pictures of 11 months so it may not be represented in his book. Aah!

A bridal shower, a wedding, three family picnics, trying to remember gifts for my dad's birthday and nephew's birthday, and planning Seth's party has me busy on the social level...then work has been keeping me busy most weekday evenings. Then our tenant downstairs moved out so we're trying to get some touch-ups done down there. So I need to do some cleaning...oh yeah, and my apartment too! We host our church small group twice a month too.

All this and still trying to do my treadmill time every weekday morning, keeping up with laundry, and taking care and running after Seth.

We leave for our vacation the day after Seth's birthday, so somehow I'll have to find the time to get packed while preparing for Seth's little party. Lord, help me.

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

busy busy busy...yeah not sure when life ever slows down LOL

Can't wait to meet seth at the family reunion. will you all be there or on vacation????

HUgs!!!!

Kris said...

I LOVE it when Leah laughs, you just can't help but laugh with her. It is always surprising what she finds funny.

palmtreefanatic said...

yeah it really NEVER ends...I would like to think it slows down in time but it has only gotten busier for me, Thats why Caffeine is now my dearly good friend!;)