Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



A big toothy smile from Seth. We took him to the Fall Fest at church this past Sunday. it was in the evening, so he was too tired to even care. Evan and I grabbed a couple pieces of candy for ourselves though! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blogger has this gadget to track the followers of blogs. I've been seeing it on some of the blogs I "follow". I believe its only purpose is to let me know how many readers this blog gets. It's not a subscription to the blog. So, if you usually "follow" the Hammersmith Happenings, go ahead and click on it at the right of the screen. Thanks for keeping up with our family! :o)

4 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

What a cute lil pumpkin!
happy Birthday Angela!

Liz McCoy said...

such a cute pumpkin :)

the reason i don't follow the blog is b/c it adds it to my google reader a second time and I get double posts. I'm following just not "following" :)

Hey if you want to track your subscribers check out feedburner.google.com

Beth said...

So cute!!! Happy Halloween!! and Happy Birthday Angela!!!

Ryan said...

Love the pumpkin! As always he looks so happy to just be Seth:)
Jenn