Sunday, October 19, 2008

Success!


Well, it seems we have conquered the milk and cup problem...at least for today!

It turns out that the milk was missing a key ingredient: chocolate!! Once we made his milk into chocolate milk, he was interested. I should have tried this earlier since my pediatrician told me that she used Strawberry Quik with her daughter. In any case, I have absolutely no problem with Seth getting a little chocolate as long as he's drinking his milk.

And the sippy cup! We got him a new one yesterday that had a straw tip. He held onto it all through the store and the entire way home. As you can see, I think he's getting the hang of it! Thank you Kris, for your cup recommendation...I think we may have to buy another one if it continues to go well.

* An update* - Well, I think the milk is causing loose BMs at the other end. We are currently giving him organic whole milk, but maybe we'll have to try soy. Not sure.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Did Seth comb his hair? Or is that some milk slicking it over? He cracks me up.

palmtreefanatic said...

hmmm, he looks so old! wow! He is sure growing up!

Beth said...

Yea Seth! Love the fall look to the blog!