Christmas Eve we arrived at Grandpa George and Grandma Elaine's house. Evan was already feeling very bad (sinus infection), so my mom had some antibiotics waiting for him upon arrival. Evan was pretty much glued to a couch for the duration of our 2-day stay. I had a fever but was basically feeling ok. Seth did great and was fine until we got home on Friday. He received many great gifts: lots of clothes, books, etc. He wasn't much at all interested in Christmas gifts, decorations or anything else. Maybe next year!
Seth has been dealing with a high fever most of the weekend. He has a cough and a runny nose. Thankfully, the fever went down into the 99s yesterday and stayed there without medicine. He hasn't had much of an appetite, but is eating little bits. Other than sounding bad, he is acting somewhat normal. We are thankful that this is the first time he's been sick, to make it 16 months without incident is pretty good!
Yesterday we were at Grandpa James & Grandma Suzie's for the Hammersmith Christmas. Again, very nice and Seth did well.

New outfit from Aunt Tina & family
We are thankful that our traveling has come to an end for now. We all need to recover and get some rest.
4 comments:
sounds like a wonderful holiday i'm still working on getting my recap done it has been busy for us since the weekend before.
Glad to hear you all are doing better. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
AMEN To that;)
hope you are feeling great SOON!!!
Blessings despite illness. What a fun Christmas!
I don't know if we'll move or not. I can tell you we won't have 20% down, but the market is so good for upgrading if we can get even a decent amount for our house. Ryan says we're only allowed to move one more time, so I had better be sure we find The House:)
Seth is looking so tall in his overalls! I'm glad you survived the travel schedule. Being sick too; I can only imagine the fun!
Jenn
Post a Comment