Monday, December 22, 2008

Seth's visit with Santa


On Saturday, Seth had his visit with Santa. He didn't cry, but didn't look too excited to sit on his knee either. Oh well, we assured Santa that Seth had been a good boy this year. :o)

In other news, Seth is basically walking these days. I'd say he walks 85% of the time. He walks enough that we decided to move him out of the nursery at church yesterday. He is now in the "walkers" classroom. This may encourage him to walk even more since everyone in there is walking. He seemed a little in shock as we dropped him off, kinda like dropping your kid off at camp. I think it was harder for me than him. After church the attendant said he was very good, so I guess he has adjusted to it!

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

he looks uninterested in santa! lol!!!

wow! I knew he'd be walking by christmas! go seth! He is so cute I just wanna gobble him up!;)

Kris said...

Our nursery is through 'beginning walkers' but since she is still much smaller than most of the kids in the nursery we haven't moved her yet...I'm thinking we will do that in january.
But yes, harder on me than her probably.
Walking does make some things easier...but many things much more complicated!

Liz McCoy said...

soo cute!! jack won't get anywhere near santa won't even look at him LOL but he sings santa claus is coming to town with me hehehe.