Well, 2007 is here. I normally do not make any New Year resolutions because I don't like to set myself up for failure. But this year I thought I'd make a couple. This weekend I was thinking about it and decided it would be better to try and possibly fail, than to never have tried at all. So, here are my two resolutions:
1. Lose weight and become overall healthier. (The losing weight thing is constant in my life. Unfortunately, I fail constantly too.)
2. Read the Bible through in one year. (I've read a bunch, but not in its 100% entirety.)
Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!
It's back to the grind today. No more paid days off until May.
3 comments:
Happy New Year Angela! those are very inspiring resolutions!
i think you should make a 3rd resolution:) Keep Blogging:)
Check out my new post!
yep. fun's over. this long winter stretch without days off always seems depressing.
good luck with the resolutions!
Post a Comment