
I saw this little gadget in the Real Simple magazine and thought it was not only cute and colorful, but also helpful. This little device keeps track of how many days it's been since you've watered your plants, put the leftovers in the fridge, and so on.
So many uses! Visit the website: www.howmanydaysago.com!
4 comments:
I saw this gadget in a magazine and I'm thinking an upgrade would to be able to set a limit for days that would set off a beeper when it's time to throw it out.
i agree! as long as the beeping wasn't as nerve-shattering as a smoke alarm or something.
We love Real Simple, we don't have a subscription, but my mom's neighbor gives them to her and she passes them on to us ... pretty good set up i think.
Yep. I don't subscribe to the magazine either, but the design and photography are great. I especially like the pages they create where everything is made out of cut paper. You know what I mean?
Post a Comment