Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Baby Shower


Saturday was my first baby shower, thrown by my aunts and my sister. It was a good time and great to see all my aunts, cousins, and other relatives and family friends who I don't see very much. I also had 7 friends from work and church make the hour-long drive to North Canton, which was so sweet of them! I feel very blessed and loved.

Well, we are off to a great start preparing for our baby. We received a few of the big ticket items: stroller/car seat system, pack n' play, bedding set. We also received some adorable outfits for the little guy as well as the essentials: blankets, bathing supplies, baby bag, monitor and safety gate.

Now it's organizing time for me. I must get all the outfits washed and put away, thank you notes written, etc.

Thought I'd include a photo of one of the outfits the baby received and a shot of the bedding for the nursery. When I have the nursery all set up, I'll post a photo.

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

how exciting!! A fun time to celebrate your little one and all the people who love you so much!!!!!

Jen said...

WOW! Looks great! I love the Gymboree outfit. I can spot them a mile away after working there for over a year. I hope you get lots of Gymboree...it lasts forever and is so darn cute!

palmtreefanatic said...

this is great news Angela!
Cute stuff!