At 31 weeks they estimated that he was 4 lbs. 14 oz. Today at 35 weeks they estimated that he is 6 lbs. 4 oz. This was actually a relief to me. I had myself totally petrified that he'd be 8lbs already. whew. If he comes a couple weeks early, he might actually be a reasonable size for me to push out. It's just that darn head of his...
Anyway, below is a 3D photo of him. He was actually sucking on a finger or his hand quite a bit when she was trying to get these shots. You can't tell from this photo. Evan says he must have been biting his nails like his daddy. ha.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
is that a Hammersmith nose?
what a clear view, he looks about ready;)
too special he of course looks cute!!
Cool picture - my momma said I had a big head when I was born and I turned out okay. I can't tell you how many times the big head story comes out of my mom. Kris and I can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment