Seth was pretty sleepy tonight, but here he is in his jack-o-lantern hat and his "I Love Mommy" onesie.Today Seth went for his 2 Month check-up and immunizations. It went well. The pediatrician said he was perfect and beautiful. He screamed more during the general exam than he did during the shots. He stopped screaming as soon as the shots were over. He was so brave! :)
And of course, the moment we've all been waiting for: his weight. His weight was 9lbs. 9oz. YAY! He gained 3lbs. since his weight check on Sept. 24.
I will post a photo of him in his Halloween garb...whatever that ends up being.
And yes, today is my birthday. So I appropriately dressed Seth in his "I Love Mommy" onesie. Not sure if he was really loving me during his shots though. ha.
2 comments:
awww....hope your birthday was a good one except for Seths shots!;)
Happy Belated Birthday :)
He looks so cute :)
Post a Comment