Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've been tagged

My "woomie" Sarah from the days in Orlando tagged me.

Job's I've held:
1) Receptionist (answering phones & filing) at my grandparents Jeep and marine dealership (no longer in business)
2) Natural Wonders sales assoc.
3) Graphic designer
4) Stay-at-home Mom

Places I've lived:
1) Malvern, OH
2) Cincinnati, OH
3) Orlando, FL
4) Lakewood, OH

Food I love:
1) Pizza
2) Ice Cream
3) Pumpkin Pie
4) cookies (almost any kind)

Places I would rather be:
1) Malvern, OH, visiting my nieces and nephew
2) Outer Banks, NC
3) anywhere with friends
4) Italy

Movies I love:
1) Tommy Boy
2) Billy Madison
3) Napoleon Dynamite
4) The Sound of Music

TV shows I watch:
1) How I Met Your Mother
2) Two and a Half Men
3) The Office
4) Ellen

1 comment:

Hoffbeauty said...

I'm cracking up! I still love Tommy Boy, too! And I still hate Billy Madison (and will never forgive you for making me watch it....oh, wait....that was Happy Gilmore....never mind). And of course, you love Napolean Dynamite! If we still lived together when it came out, we would've been laughing our heads off together watching that! And the Sound of Music? Classic!